EA, Take-Two Announce Support for NVIDIA PhysX

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to keep your AMD card and want to implicate your PhysX, you can always get a cheap nVidia card (if you have another PCI-e slot) and use it as a dedicated Physics card

Does that have to do with the fact that your board only has one PCI-e Slot? or just in general

Even if it was SLI, I doubt i'd go to PhysX. I don't like the physics on it :p

random: Argh ! Why wont C++ 2005 redis install properly. 2.6mb download install to 500k. :mad:

How many physx games have you played??

warmonger is one of the best examples.

hardly any games i like supports PhysX. Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 3 comes to mind but that is about it from me. I own only Gears of War for PC and the Unreal Tournament 3 demo.

i might get an 8800GT or something along the line, it really really depends on what hot new games will support the PhysX that i would be interested in. As of right now, no buy from me but still interested on what games will implement the PhysX now, GTA 4 is out of the question :(.

i was gonna post this up days ago but i just didnt feel like it in all honesty :p.

im preaty sure any unreal 3 game is physx enabled like rsv2 is. graw 1, and 2 is, imo most impressive physx ive played in a game on very rare ocasions even bullet colisions could ocur, i only had it happen to me 2 times.

3 years later and finally physx is taking action.. about friggin time...

and 2 years later nvidia is using quantum physics affect on its gpu's!!

finally geforce 8 series gets to be used in full effect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom