Dude, your Dell Notebook is on fire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about those DELL FIRE sales.

The think that I don't like about Dell is the end user mentality about "Dell is selling notebooks cheap. How about you?"

I'm scared...:(

I'm also glad i DIDN'T recommend Dell laptops to my parents, i knew something would happen to them.

Well, its the battery technology.
Dell tries too hard to minimize their prices and they forget to take safety into account.
When you're building hardware around something as dangerous as a Li-Ion battery, you should really be a little more concerned about the quality of your product.

I also think it has alot to do with companies trying to pack too much power into laptops. I really don't think that laptops need to be as powerful as they are - at least not until the manufacturers can find a way to keep them under control. If you seriously need that much power, you should just stick to desktop computers. IMHO.

Deathawk said:
I'm glad to say my Dell notebook with a Pentium 2 333mhz processor hasn't had any problems :) (I wonder why.)

That's some funny stuff :p

Your old laptop isn't one of those "thin and light" laptops. They probably stuff 20 fans into those old lappys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom