Dragon Age: Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Oblivion was boring. So this game is like the Dark Alliance Baulder's gate things that were on ps2? I loved those.

Oblivion was pretty good, but sometimes I found it boring. This game though...
I've wasted nearly 40 hours on it since I got it a few days ago.... I am really falling behind on some work because of it so I actually am going to stop playing it for a few days.

THAT IS HOW FUN IT IS!

The game is sooo long, and not the side quests... the main quest by itself is over 40 hours at least!!

Really well done, I am impressed... and this is coming from a person who played almost nothing but FPS for many months before this game.

Ok did not check PC area, I will change my question lol.

Ok, wont let me edit the first one so I will do it here:

Anyone played it on a console yet? Will prob download the demo off of steam and check it out I guess for PC if nothing else..

I have ti on pc. Gameplay is good, graphics good, but the over the head camera is obnoxious. Has the story and setting of a western rpg and the mechanics of a Japanese one.

^^
I kind of consider that good though. 2 good aspects of 2 different area's gameplays or something.

I still continue to hear good things about it. Can not decide if I wanna get this or AC2...

^^
I kind of consider that good though. 2 good aspects of 2 different area's gameplays or something.

I still continue to hear good things about it. Can not decide if I wanna get this or AC2...

I didn't say it was bad. Just notable. I don't think that overhead cameras work very well outside of RTS games and the like. If you make it fixed then you cant see everything. If you give the player control he will be too busy playing to change it and if you give the computer control it will put the cameras in walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom