Discussion: The Home build WiFi Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Home build WiFi Project.

Im not sure what the law's are on bulding them, If someone asks what your doing just say "im helping bulid a science project for my sister" or something lol.

lol, yes officer I am helping my Canadian friends sister with her science home work - lol.

I have a idea for a mouse wifi mod, i am still in the basic idea phaze right about now but I will post that when I get it done.

No I ment for you to say your helping your sister, not mine lol... I fixed it and put it in quotes so now it seems like something you would say lol.

I think the cantenna looks pretty cool.

It is ain't it :) I have been wirteing this for a week because the research took a long time, the next ones are going to be 4 or 5 times a long with pictures.

Yhea Fine just PM me the link to them both so I can update my sig. Also I am hopeing to post the second part in the next 2 weeks would you like to set up the same arrangement that you have mentioned.

My Router (Linksys WAG354G) doesn't have an external antenna. It is at the furthest corner of the house, prime spot for all my neighbours to hack the WPA. ;) Anyway, if I built a semicircle from card and lined it with tin foil will it still work?

Anyone understand how this works? YouTube - How to Increase Your Wi-Fi Signal

Our mobile phones are different to American ones but I am going to try it but I don't understand how that works? What a surprise!

That is a joke I have seen it before.

I have no idea on how to work with your router so I can't give advice but make sure if you do make a mod like that one to aim it towards your receiving device (PCI card or USB adapter) to get the best effects I will be playing around with different types of router in the near future so stay tuned.

Just a heads up part 2 is coming mid next week or at the weekend, I am going to show what you can do with stuff bought cheaply from a shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom