Diablo 3, but it is a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrosive is a negative nancy. All I hear is complaining and whining coming from you... :tongue:

Because I LOVED Blizzard since I first played Warcraft 2, I bought EVERY game they had made, till WoW because of it needing high bandwidth, which I understood with the way it was setup. But, with them removing single player offline entirely from single player capable games since... Yea... :-\

If ANYTHING, WoW proved making it online only does NOTHING at all to prevent piracy/hacking, as is there is already a SC2 Emu server, and ALREADY before the game launched, a D3 Emu server, though buggy.

graphics are disappointing for Fat Clown , but how bad are they
The only downside I found with the graphics was the fact they no longer provide the feeling of impending doom, it's just a lighter tone, not quite cartoony just too "happy" for lack of a better explanation.

pockets described it better.
rather than the graphics are bad, its more like the atmosphere, the feeling.

Thanks for the info guys. It sounds like I will be waiting a while. If I understand this- there is NO single player/campaign at all- is that right?

There is. It's just like Diablo II, except you have to be online to play. The campaign is the same no matter if you're alone or if you're playing with a party, the enemies just become more difficult.

So - it is not like Bf3 which had both online interactive multi-player as well as a single player campaign ( as terrible as it was ). Rather, it is all online and you can ( if you get a server that works that is) just play the game alone. So, if I choose to play alone, how do you save and continue the game/campaign if you have to log into a server to play? I never played WOW or Guild Wars or anything like that- so I am kind of clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom