Destiny 2

Anybody get any Masterworks weapons?

I've gotten a few. I am breaking them all down for the most part so I can convert my favorite weapons into masterwork ones. Honestly the best part about the masterworks by far is the orbs they generate on multi-kills. They are baby orbs that don't seem like they are doing much, but man it makes a huge difference in PVE.

I've gotten a few. I am breaking them all down for the most part so I can convert my favorite weapons into masterwork ones. Honestly the best part about the masterworks by far is the orbs they generate on multi-kills. They are baby orbs that don't seem like they are doing much, but man it makes a huge difference in PVE.

That's cool man! I didn't get any when I played, but hopefully they'll turn up soon so I can dive into some of that too.

I've played for hours and haven't gotten a single one.

Same, curious to see how long it will take.

I played for maybe 3.5 hours last night. We mainly were grinding heroic strikes and the nightfall for the milestones and mats for the prophecies. Zavala gave me one of them, Banshee gave me another and I got another from an engram. Seems like 1 an hour is a good estimate for doing strikes and public events. Haven't tested the raid or the crucible.

I played for maybe 3.5 hours last night. We mainly were grinding heroic strikes and the nightfall for the milestones and mats for the prophecies. Zavala gave me one of them, Banshee gave me another and I got another from an engram. Seems like 1 an hour is a good estimate for doing strikes and public events. Haven't tested the raid or the crucible.
All we did last night was heroic strikes and I didn't get one. Played for probably 4 hours.

Picked up my first Masterwork from Banshee. Just a Scout, nothing special, so after looking over it, I may just scrap it for parts. So far, for all the playing I've done, that's the only one that's showed up.

Picked up my first Masterwork from Banshee. Just a Scout, nothing special, so after looking over it, I may just scrap it for parts. So far, for all the playing I've done, that's the only one that's showed up.

I got a couple more this weekend. I am pretty much scrapping them all for cores. I did manage to get a Martyr's Make MW late Saturday. I guess the prophecies and the raid have the highest chance to drop them right now. Weekly milestones are dropping them pretty regularly too.

Avoid the 3 of Coins because it is bugged. Buy them, but don't use them. Also Mercury patrols seem to be dropping exotics at a very high rate. I heard the rumor, tried it and got one after completing my 3rd patrol. Will try some more tonight even though all I get are duplicates. :annoyed:

Still 0 MW guns and I played 5 hours last night. We were doing heroic strikes and crucible.

Damn man. That is ridiculous. Crucible is definitely not a good way to farm loot. The legendary drop percentage seems to be crazy low and even getting tokens to turn in (which can yield MW weapons) is slow. Strikes should be a decent source of them. I've been reading through some other forums online and people are saying the gunsmith is a good option. Obviously he is guaranteed to hand out weapons and apparently has a pretty good shot of dropping MWs. You are due for like 5 in one night.

Back
Top Bottom