CS AWP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cwiz said:
i personally never use the awp... i find myself w/ a rediculously inflated ratio and i feel dirty afterwards...

Thats exactly what i'm talking about. :)

guys, i don't think some of you are being realistic.

do any of you play in 'noob galore' servers?

it is awp or be awp'd.

awp does take skill you have to lead your opponent & learn how to do it.

wallhacks greatly increase awp skill, for exp in dust 2 when someone is sprinting towards b in the beginning, you don't have time to awp them through the tiny crack in the wall, but wall hackers can time the moment you walk through the wall and awp you.

hackers ruin css.

awp rules.

wallhack rules.

me with an awp without wall hacks would make any 1 of u cry.

just imagine me with wall hacks.

you can find an awp'er with wallhacks on any server.

yet no one *****es to steam.

bull****ingshit.

i like awp's. they are good weapons. the whole new lower crouching update should help even things out a bit, as the awp cant now see straight thro maps like dust 2. also the scout has been made more powerful, so you can get 1 hit kills with out a headshot now, so that'll be interesting.

but as for macdawgs comments, i think its players like you that ruin the game. wall hacks are illegal, and i hope you get caught out!

i dont play CSS for anything but fun. and at the end of the day, all it is, is a game. if you have to resort to cheating to have fun, then you are pretty low imp.

wallhacks greatly increase awp skill, for exp in dust 2 when someone is sprinting towards b in the beginning, you don't have time to awp them through the tiny crack in the wall, but wall hackers can time the moment you walk through the wall and awp you.
Wallhacks greatly increase the skill of any player...HONESTLY, seeing through walls is certainly an advantage don't you think? :rolleyes:

as for your reference to dust2, evidence number 2 in this topic that people who use awp do not know how to use it properly. Both awp and scout are powerful enough to pierce the door, so you aim to the left and actually shoot through the door using your view through the crack to anticipate their location. A headshot with the scout will still kill the player through the door, I assume an awp shot to the chest or head will still kill them as well

People who use the AWP and get kills with it like, and people that don't use the AWP and get killed by it will hate it. that's that. period.

no i don't hack, i just was on noob galore servers the other day, on dust 2, as a ct, each time i'd sprint to b at the beginning of the round i'd get awped from t spawn.

now i though to myself, how is that humanly possible to get awped like that about every time i run to b?

how can they time those shots perfectly?

I figure the only way is they are wallhacking or 1 in a million luck.

I've never cheated in css! But I'm good enough to say that if you can own me every single time, you are up to something, because usually i can own, but go to a noob galore server and i get owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom