Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
my thoughts on crysis is that it seems revolutionary graphics wise, should be an awsome story, and amazing gameplay.

now i had to do quite a bit of tweaking and toning down call of juarez to be playable, but i'm just barely above the minimum specs for this game, i will be okay playing 800X600 bare minimum everything as long as i get decent fps.

then when i upgrade i'll play again maxed out.

hopefully you can do a lot in the console like you could in far cry.

Crysis will probably be a great game, if you have the hardware to play it well. 99% of gamers now do not, as it was demoed at E3 on the X1900XTX and got about 30 fps if I remember correctly.

Its going to be one of those games like FEAR where it will lose a lot of its substance when you turn down the settings.

beedubaya said:
Crysis will probably be a great game, if you have the hardware to play it well. 99% of gamers now do not, as it was demoed at E3 on the X1900XTX and got about 30 fps if I remember correctly.

Its going to be one of those games like FEAR where it will lose a lot of its substance when you turn down the settings.

yeah i once tried fear on a 9200SE and i couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the R600 can handle Crysis. The game just looks so wonderful.

Did anybody else watch the G4TV's E3 show, when they were showing off Crysis it slowed down to a crawl and eventually crashed and had to start it back up again. And those were X1900 XTX's? Let's just hope it's wasn't developed enough at the time.

Beefcake said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the R600 can handle Crysis. The game just looks so wonderful.

Did anybody else watch the G4TV's E3 show, when they were showing off Crysis it slowed down to a crawl and eventually crashed and had to start it back up again. And those were X1900 XTX's? Let's just hope it's wasn't developed enough at the time.

The PC game industry is moving way too fast in comparison to the rate of hardware advancement. Crysis will not sell well if released after the first of the year because so few people will be able to play it.

i so hope i should run my hopes are m,edeum settings with an fps of about 40 to 50 its what i got on call of juarez but i found that the uber lighting every where is what kiled me frame rate as ive seen in crysis it isnt overly lighted and is quite nice looking but specific on texture and detail but at the moment lighting kills us just look at cal of duty 2 u dye from like the smoke its rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom