Crysis with a single 9800gx2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I don't need to see the intro, Waste of my time.
2. There are higher settings than the Very high set through game, its called an auto config file with manual entries. Numerious guides on the internet.
3. I don't need to see the Level Loading, waste of my time
4. For monitering purposes devmode should be enabled so we, THE VIEWERS can see the Frames Per second and memory usage.
5. Noone wants to see the moniter and the persons wall paper, get an in screen capturing software such as fraps or game capture. We want the full area of the video being viewed to be taken up by the game, not anything else.

< Unimpressed.

User needs to learn how to make a proper game video.

STE said:
1. I don't need to see the intro, Waste of my time.
2. There are higher settings than the Very high set through game, its called an auto config file with manual entries. Numerious guides on the internet.
3. I don't need to see the Level Loading, waste of my time
4. For monitering purposes devmode should be enabled so we, THE VIEWERS can see the Frames Per second and memory usage.
5. Noone wants to see the moniter and the persons wall paper, get an in screen capturing software such as fraps or game capture. We want the full area of the video being viewed to be taken up by the game, not anything else.

1.) I DID NOT MAKE THIS FREAKING VIDEO!!!

2.) I just said I love the video and think it is awesome

3.) Reading that was a waste of my time.

4.) BITE ME! -.-

Ste is right, why are you bagging on him?

Have you lost your brain? he is saying I posted the video and that it was a waste of his time and to not film it in the way it was filmed and a bunch of other Bull...

I said I LIKE THE VIDEO and posted a link to it.. THATS IT!

I didn't make the video myself!!! -.-.-.-.-.-

WHY THE HECK did he click the link if he didn't want to waste his time watching the video???

Example quote by STE

STE said:

Again.. he is saying that I filmed the video and ragging me for it.. Learn to read! and stop trashing me for your ignorance.

I said User, Not "StealthTools".

Jeez...:freak:

Yes, you did. Maybe HE lost his mind.

LIAR.. I quoted your exact post in the post I provided above.. you changed it after reading my comments...

and I have had a long day...

NO HE DIDN'T. His post was unedited.

Again.. he is saying that I filmes the video and ragging me for it.. Learn to read! and stop trashing me for your ignorance.

He never even mentioned you. And who's ignorant again? Oh yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom