Crysis or Cod4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may not here this alot... but... CoD4's graphics on ridiculous settings on my pc 16x AA and 16x AF at top settings 1650x1080 wipes ALL over Crysisin a lot of things, like lighting...and ballistic effects and explosions. Its just my opinion, but in all seriousness i was majorly dissapointed by crysis at very high settings (yes i do play at very high, 1024x768 and no AA :p)

CoD4 is much more intense and just better, more realistic. If its a more stealthy and intelligent shooter you want... then get crysis.

I love how people think Crysis is 20 years ahead of it's time. All hype...

His pc will play Crysis just fine. Maybe not on 100% maxed settings, but it will play it just fine.

In my opinion Crysis is just retarded. I think CoD4 is so much better. This is coming from a multi-player point of view.

I don't really want to say yes or no on Crysis yet because I haven't played the final build yet (and neither have the people up there ^^^^). Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Crysis as a game. I'm sure it's going down in legend status like Far Cry. But for some reason I can't shake the feeling that I'm playing a cartoon.

I did buy COD4 yesterday though and I had way more FUN on COD4 than I did on the Crysis demo. The AC-130 gunship level is by far one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile. There's so much action going on constantly in COD4 that it'll have your eyes bulging. Haven't gotten too much into multi as of just yet.

"But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong" - Dennis Miller

i just finished playing COD4 and liked it. slightly short, but still liked it. especially the cinematic during the loads with the satellites. and the fact it was with updated military weapons.

i'd just flip a coin though if i could only afford 1 and then ask for the other one at Christmas or something.

I wish I could "aquire" games... frickin bandwidth cap.. I mean [clear throat] ya um.... just buy crysis and happen upon cod4.

i suggest duke nukem 3D

Dude his machine can't run Duke Nukem 3D is too much for his PC.
Anyway what most people said about Crysis being a fresh game/gameplay might be true but in what setting are looking run it? The game brings to their knees to the most powerful PC out there right now is not that the game can't be played but imo isn't worth playing it right now..oh and if you are looking for a strong multiplayer game i'll said CoD4.

At the end is your choice both games most likely will be terrific (well we have to wait until some Crysis reviews).

Yes we all think you should consult "Mr. Terrence".

LOL! Thanks for that one trotter!
And ya know, Im looking forward to COD4 slightly more than I am Crysis, only because COD4 could be more considered more realistic. (Common, a NANO SUIT in crysis... please...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom