Crysis for the Wii..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just a zelda fan and i definatly got a great zelda experience from the wii + the game. + my sister and brother loved super smash bros. 1 and mele so i figured they might like the new one... when it comes out :/

Another simple thread turned into a hate war. Too many ZOMG's and LOOLOLOL's to read anything so I just skipped to the end :)

Another simple thread turned into a hate war. Too many ZOMG's and LOOLOLOL's to read anything so I just skipped to the end :)

ZOMG LLOLOLOLOLOL.

But wii sports was alright for a free game lol. It also provided instant family entertainment.

OH AND FUNNY THING! My gym class at school has a wii, and sometimes we play wii sports during our "excersise".

ROFLZOMGLOLOLOLOL! makes me laugh at how dumb P.E. can be in the U.S. of A.

I bet u wont see any U.K. folk saying that ^^

edit: we also play DDR, but that makes sense... that game can be a workout, one friend of mine actually became like, mal nourished or soemthing from playing it too much. haha

I heard about this a while ago. The ONLY thing they said is they COULD do it for the Wii, DS, or anything if they wanted to.

I thought excite truck was really fun for the wii as a driving game. It was actually quite addicting and fun to play multiplayer on. Zelda was also fun on the wii.

Also, the wii had some other funnish games. My girlfriend enjoyed those surgery games and what not. But ya... no crysis guaranteed.

fps games on the wii are great metroid is an amazinggame on nintendo wii, red setal was also good only problem was it glitched once in a while. veangence was very very very bad on wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom