Crysis for the Wii..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, ive been doing quite alot of Research into Crysis on the Wii and it Seems to me that it might be coming to the Wii but i suppose not High in Detail as such

www.GamersReports.com - Crysis Coming To Wii? Image

Crytek Talks Wii; Crysis Wii a Possibility? « Gamers Paradise

grimage.jpg

There is absolutely no way that crysis will come to wii, wiii would have trouble running crysis on low

Wha? You talking about the Wii's? Metroid Prime 3 has the best console controls I've seen for a FPS (still not beating out PC). I don't think it's a great game, but its controls are excellent. Other games like Red Steel aren't so great, but Wii FPS controls can be done surprisingly well.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to see Crysis on Wii or any console. We know what happened to Far Cry...

Not to mention the original controler is, like, not too great for first person shooters..

WOOOT, the Nintendo Wii's controls are Brilliant i could aim better with a Wiimote than a mouse.. for Some people it might take a while to get used to but adjusting the Sensitivity level for your needs will make it much better,

Call of duty 3 for the Wii had great Controls.. i also thought Red steel had aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom