Crysis 2 in 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

uneeb83

In Runtime
I wasn't sure where to post this. It fits more into the console arena than the PC Gaming one but 3D has almost never been experienced by console gamers so I posted it here.

Ok so here I am surfing the internet killing the time as usual and I come across this news CRYSIS 2 in 3D on PS3 and XBOX 360. And I was like confused. So here I am seeking out whats really the case.

what bothers me is that Console hardware is so primitive that it shocks me it can even run Crysis 1 (even with the cryengin 3 enhancments) let alone crysis 2. And now this CRYSIS 2 in 3D. this is carp. As far as I heard consoles push out 30 FPS (and mind it on Crysis 2 its a lot) and for 3D you need atleast 60 FPS, 30 FPS for each eye. Now 60 FPS on crysis 2 on a console. Your either dreaming or really ****** up.

So does anyone have any clear idea of whats going on here.

I imagine the consoles will run it. But at bare minimum graphics, and with a LOT of the optimisation they've been going on about.

I'm pretty sure crysis 2 on xbox and ps3 won't look as good as Crysis 1 on PC.
The game would need to run at 60fps constantly in 2D mode to be able to scale into 3D mode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom