CPU Failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd64Boy

In Runtime
Heres what happend, I turned on my computer the other day and first thing my computer does is "Checking System Health" (It always checks this was not the first time). After this program runs, my computer will go through the other BIOS diagnostics stuff my OS is then booted.

The problem is last time I booted it said "Checking system health"(it will then list my hardware) and stalled while checking my proccesor. Since I couldn't do anything I restarted my computer. It got even worse. Now it wasnt showing any sign of video and my monitor went into the "No signal" sign also the little light bulb picture on my case was flashing really fast (by pictures I mean the ones that also show the HDD and power status) .I opened my computer and noticed my PSU fan had not been working (no wonder my computer kept getting so hot). About a year ago lightning struck my house and I got a power surge through my ethernet cable, this fried my mobo and PSU, I then replaced that. Although my proccesor never had no visible defects do you think my proccesor has just been wearing away eversince?

I know that probaly whats causing this is either my PSU, CPU, or mobo.Please help me disipher what this problem this could be.If you need my system specs they are in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom