Contest. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy

Daemon Poster
Me and mac_mogul are tag teaming the next Photoshop contest. Last time it was just fun and games playing with my face, but it's down to business.

It will be called MacAnarchy's Photoshop Contest.

I just want to see if people would want to do it, or would it, and this thread be a waste of time....

REPLY YOU LAZY BUMS. IT'S AN EASY WAY TO GET B.S. POSTS. JUST GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!

-anarchy
and behalf of
-mac_mogul

I couldnt enter the last anarchy photoshop compo coz i had coursework and my final exams... but i finished yesterday (now just a program to write and a 150page dissertation to do within the next 2 1/2 months!!!) So I have a lot more free time, so yes I will definatly be interested in this MacAnarchy Compo!

can we do something besides a face this time? Oh and can we only use PS or can we use other proggys?

And you dropped me from the planning of such? :p

Well, it would help if it had a sub-forum here...as Mike's quiz's have (in their various forums).

"I am Saraph..."

1052702439_esQuiz3neo.jpg

Now what? :cool:

Okay wow. I've been out of town for the last week or so, and I come back to find this. Whoo! Let's get this ball rollin' with some ground rules... as soon as I can think of some. :angry:

I thought we could maybe make fun of a celebrity. Or do another member's face chop. Or do some sort of collage contest.

Any other ideas? :confused:

We'll have this be a sort of interest thread. If you post here saying you would like to enter, you are, in essence, signing up for the aforementioned contest, and will be expected to have an entry of some sort.

And to the mods/admin: I would really appreciate it if this could become some sort of sub-forum. I know that with a site this size, this kind of request is not a simple one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom