Computer Phobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
Who suffers from this, I do it is when I try to keep my PC really really clean as in the programs and stuff I need like soo many Programs but everytime I have to use it I have to reinstall it because I uninstalled it when I was done with it last or I reformat. I reformat like 1 time every 2 weeks. I need help! Anyone else suffer from this horrific disese? If so how do you deal with it?

ehh computer phobia would mean you're afraid of them..

assuming you actually did what you're describing then you'd be obsessive compulsive not suffering from 'computer phobia'

Lol, no, I hate reformatting. I like to keep ALL my files. I have Losing-computer-files-phobia.

I have a sure way to cure it. Buy a 500GB HDD and DO NOT delete even one file on it untill it is completely full. Even if it is some useless junk that you know you will never use again, just leave it on. By the time your drive is full you will not care the least bit about what kind of crap you have on it and you will be cured.

wanna know something really crazy how wierd I am is that when you press start there is nothing on it exept all of the things and IE and when you gotta click on all programs there is nothing but two files (Start-up and Apllications) and when I install something off of the internet I delete the install file right away once it is installed. Ok it might not be computer phobia but when you say obsessive compulsive my room is messy as crap but my PC is sooo clean as in programs.

I think you mean some sort of compulsive problem as well...

If you were computerphobic you wouldn't be typing that right now :p

I keep my desktop's semi neat but no that much.

Humph.

My comp needs defragging right now... but my wife is downloading some crap...

Guess I'll do it tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom