components ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i was sweating for a while! the tracking on one of my packages was stuck in sacramento since 12:00 yesterday. it just updated to "out for delivery". Now hopefully the UPS truck doesnt drive into a lake or get smashed by a semi.

macombaland said:
you bought 2 opty 146's?
Yeah, the first I got from mwave which is sitting on my desk, and then after that I read on XS that somebody just recieved a CABNE 0544 from NCIX, and gaara got a CCBWE 0530 165 from them. So I'm seeing if I too will get an early stepping from them. I generally get screwed up the crack when it comes to getting good steppings, so I just decided enough of that I am just getting two so if one sucks mabey the other wont. I will either sell or return the one I don't want :)

If i had enought money i would have bought the 165 but i didnt so i bought the 148. The steppings not great, its a CAB2E, hopefully this one will be able to OC fairly well. I know how you feel when it says that its out for delivery. When my stuff was coming i was anxious to no end. You will have fun with it when your finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom