Completely screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do this stuff, or never had...
most times, kids lie...or the people who do this lie...truths can be amazingly twisted in the imagination when people indulge in such activities...

In all likelihood, what YOU think was described as total opposite or extreme exaggeration, is actually true.

But yes, you did steal the car, whether it was you or your friend is besides the point. Doesn't matter if someone is another person's child...

Just wanted to paste this from a search I just did:
---
Vehicular crashes are the leading cause of death for kids ages 15 to 20, Assuras reports. Fifteen of them die every day because of inexperience behind the wheel, excessive speed, too many passengers in the car, or alcohol.

"This is an epidemic," frets Jeffrey Runge, who heads the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and is a doctor himself. He understands the numbers all too well, and reaches out to students about driving safely.

"We're talking 1,400 injuries a day, 15 deaths a day," Runge says. "It's not only the personal cost. There's a huge economic cost. Every brain injury, we believe, costs society about a million dollars."

The Transportation Department hopes a new public service announcement will hammer home the message to teens that it is, in fact, cool to drive safely.

Sean Mullsteff was only about two miles from home when he died. Police say he was doing more than 80 mph in a 55 mph zone when one of his tires brushed a curb, causing Sean to lose control of the car. It spun out of control and hit a tree. Sean died on impact.

---

Sean Mullsteff Teen Driving Foundation

Slow down, relax...try not to stretch the truth...seriously ;). Don't know you, but kids do that a lot.

4 kids died in a crash here last week. 16 16 19 19. 2nd time 4 kids have died in the past 2 months. It isn't right >.>

Back in the old days, when someone did something stupid and died from it they called it "darwinism" now they call it a tragedy. I'm sorry but sometimes stupidity is painful.

lol good point. 16's a bit young imo though, even for stupidities sake.

off topic:
oh vee I just noticed you're running 2 different ram sets? Same time.. or you alternate? I though you always needed the same ram XD

Exactly! It's natural selection...the Earth is getting too crowded as it is...we need more dangerous contraptions to make the numbers smaller. ;)

Don't ask random people on an online forum. ;)

I'd talk to an attorney as soon as possible.

lol good point. 16's a bit young imo though, even for stupidities sake.

off topic:
oh vee I just noticed you're running 2 different ram sets? Same time.. or you alternate? I though you always needed the same ram XD

Nope running them all together. Running it sync'd 1:1 at 800mhz 4-4-4-12. I'm going to pull one set for my htpc and get a 2nd matching set to replace them once i figure out which set has the better overclocking.

How do the brakes and steering fail at the same time.... sounds to me more like your friend is a bit of a tard and can't properly control a vehicle.....

Nor stay out of trouble for that matter. :)

If you know the owner of the vehicle, talk to him and explain the situation. Who knows, maybe he will drop the charges.

if i read correctly it was his friends dads car
do you really think the guyy is going to press charges on his ow kid?

Okay, I had a tough time understanding some of it.

Ya, if your friends dad is the owner of the car. and his own kid was the one who instigated it. Then it is doubtful that any charges are going to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom