Completely screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i guess here is a last resort place to ask. Let me start from the begining:

Friday, me and my friend borrowed his dads cars and took them out for like an hour, didnt get caught, his dad just got mad and didnt want me around anymore. Other kids idea, lets call him steve.

So today i go over to steves house with my gf, and we start talking, his dad walk out and takes the honda and puts it at stater bros with a for sale sign in it. so steve thinks its a good idea to go and take the other car out again. tries to get in with my keys, gives up gives them back to me, says he can get the door open with a screwdriver. i was like "no dude its alright, dont worry about it" but he gets it anyways. so he gets it open, turns it on, i hear some linkin park (one of my fav bands) so i was like **** yeah, and sat in the passangers seat to listen to it. next thing you know, were going about 10mph down the parking lot on the edge of the apartments. so we go around the first corner, still doing like 10, get to 15 by the next corner, stop and say watsup to one of his friends, share a laugh. he burns out and goes for the third corner, brakes AND steering fail at the same time, we go into the brick wall. not head on, we just jumped the curb and slammed into it. so we go like another 20ft and the front tire blows, and we TAP and i mean just tap that pole, little cement barracaded light post thing, put a scratch on the front. so i get out run for his house, he takes the car puts it back. right after that, i swear the whole complex is on the phone with the popo. so me, him, and my gf leave, found his dad, steve said to his dad (as he was walking back from SB) that hes running away, told him about the car, his dad seemed mad, but didnt believe him. so anyways, we go to my gf's house, steve calls his dad, and says the police charge him with GTA and Hit and Run. so i was like, whatever, im safe, i didnt do anything. next thing you know, about 10 min ago i got a call from steve and ed (ed would be one of my best friends) saying that steve just called his dad and they say that there were three main calls from the police:

1: doing 70 through the parking lot (LIE)
2: tried running down a girl on a bike (another lie, that would be my gf, and she was like 30ft from the car
3: Stole the car, purpously crashed it, and returned it to the spot.

well i already told the story, and you can tell that all three of those have an element of a lie. so his dad is trying to get me as an accomplice, gave a spec of me to the cops, so im pretty sure that they are gonna be at the school waiting for me tomorrow.

so questions:

how bad is my charge? could i get time, a fine, court, etc...?
would it be best for me to go to school tomorrow, or just not go?
and if i were to go, how bad would i be ****ed?

yeah this is kinda serious, i have two roads to take:

road one:
Go to the school, get caught by popo, get pulled in, my dad notified, dad takes everything away, grounds me for like a year, makes me break up with my gf, etc...

road two:
not go to school, meet up with steve, ed, and sarah, leave state, and not look back?

big dilemma. help would be appreciated.

Yes, well, you're a junior...ya only run if you're guilty...so, buck up and don't run. You'll just keep getting into deeper and deeper **** if you do. Best bet is to get as many people on your side as possible...If they do come for ya at school, don't admit or say anything...keep your cool...and from the sounds of it you're going to need a lawyer. If you know for fact that your parents are going to find out the hard way, then your best bet will be to just tell them yourself...at the very least, you got to have your parents on YOUR side.

Anywho, just don't dig yourself a hole any bigger...and running would just be stupid.

Sounds like a crappy day. This is why I learn't how to drive. >.> Hmm, well the cop's are going to believe eye witnesses long before some kids. More or less looking at possible GTA, I think you'll escape assault with a deadly weapon since noone was hurt and the whole attempting to run down a girl can be disproven by your gf's testimony. Property damage.. OF course I'm no lawyer, never went to law school, don't like police, hate the legal system even more.. So I could be full of crap here XD. First offense you might get off with a couple years probation and a fine. That happened to a buddy of mine... Althrough he didn't cause any damage, and he was only 15 at the time.
Worst case 1 or two years juvy. (that happened to the same buddy the 2nd time.. idiot XD) Course I don't know how old you are XD and liek I said I could be full of crap.

If I were you Id go to school XD Not sure about the whole skipping state thing, I don't know what US law's are like XD im here in canada. Depends if you wanna throw everythign away and run.. trying to make some kind of a life. Probably wouldn't work out good for you. Might wanna just suck it up and hope for the best.

Edit~ Follow firefox's teachings XD I might not have been on the right side of things a few times but I opted out of crap like that XD Drinkin beer and causin a ruckus on foot was fine for me.

Ack I had a buddy that'd get grounded for stupid stuff. Glad my parents left me the heck alone XD

I guess the main thing is don't admit to anything. They'll try whatever they can to railroad you into confessing. Whether its something your guilty of or somehthing your innocent of. As long as they can arrest someone they're happy. Guilt or innocence doesnt matter. /endpolicebashingrant

Anyhow, if they do bring you in they'll probably BS and bluff and threaten you saying "Your friend so and so already admited to this, and gave you as an accomplice blah blah, if you fess up the penalty will be lessened." They're full of crap. IF you got some good buddies with real head on their shoulders they'll keep their mouths shut.

Man that's stuff my ol man told me XD I've had a few buddy's get hauled off. Some got away some didnt. Depends how loose your tongue is.

As I said, you gotta buck up...if you go to school tomorrow without doing anything now, then you'll just be a sheep walking to the slaughter...instead, be a wolf in sheep's skin...as I said before, if your parents are going to find out the hard way then you better get your *** moving and tell them first. The least of my worries, if I were you, would be getting grounded by my dad...I'd be much more concerned with getting fines/jail time/a permanent record/etc etc...

Anyway, just calm the **** down and get your head on straight...think about what you need to do and do it (that doesn't include running). Oh...and best of luck to you.

As I said, you gotta buck up...if you go to school tomorrow without doing anything now, then you'll just be a sheep walking to the slaughter...instead, be a wolf in sheep's skin...as I said before, if your parents are going to find out the hard way then you better get your *** moving and tell them first. The least of my worries, if I were you, would be getting grounded by my dad...I'd be much more concerned with getting fines/jail time/a permanent record/etc etc...

Anyway, just calm the **** down and get your head on straight...think about what you need to do and do it (that doesn't include running). Oh...and best of luck to you.

^^ cheers.

Gettin everyone on the same page is a good idea though. XD

GL dude.

If you're going to go completely clean with it and tell them the truth then make sure that they all do the same, as well...not leaving any details out.

I've been in a situation like that where me and a buddy both told the truth, but we each left out different details and they concluded that because all the details didn't line up that we were lying...but yea, we ended up getting out of that...barely...

Oh...and on the bright side...I think you'll get away with this one with minor repercussions -- I've seen stupider people get away with stupider **** and still be stupid enough to brag about it. hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom