College food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Chick Fil'a, Sbarro's, Ovid's, and There is a Fazolli's behind Kennedy's. And of course there is Star Bucks in the student center.

Don't forget Moe's, Subway, and there is also supposed to be a Quidoba's there somewhere.

Wont eating packaged food for a good portion of his life lead to problems? Cant just survive on noodles... lol.

You can buy those Steamfresh frozen veggies, just nuke them in their own bag, easy as pie! have those and some minute rice, good stuff.

And there must be some way to cook with actual utilities, they can't just force you to use a microwave only! They must have a community kitchen somewhere! Sneak in a toaster oven, I'm serious. Keep it under your bed or something.

Why do i have an image of a guy sneaking through hallways with a Toaster under his shirt now?

so your going to have a microwave and your wanting to know what food to get?? im sorry but how did you make it to college lol (just giving you a hard time)

but anyway you know that wal mart has like 6 isles of food that only need to be microwaved right?

I haven't eaten at my dorm yet (our freshmen orientation week was this week, I've been in the dorm for a week now). I either eat at the student union building's food court (right across from my dorm) which isn't that bad, sometimes the food is awesome and sometimes they don't have anything good at all, so you just hope for the best. Tonight I got there too late and it closed, so I had to walk over to Hardee's and eat there.

However, I'm keeping some Easy Mac and microwaveable Hamburger Helper packets in my room just in case. Also stocked the fridge full of Dr. Pepper cans, but I'm sure we'll find something else to put in there once roommates arrive.

What kind of college only offers students living in the dorms only 5 meals a week?? Seriously, man. You really cannot live on Ramen noodles. You will get sick. You need fruits, vegetables, protein, etc.

What kind of college only offers students living in the dorms only 5 meals a week?? Seriously, man. You really cannot live on Ramen noodles. You will get sick. You need fruits, vegetables, protein, etc.

you get to pick your meal plan, and they can get expensive :| but i'd probably still get than 5 meals a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom