• Acceleration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acceleration

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me...let's see...I tried it a couple times when I was nine or so...and now, well, I wouldn't bother paying for it, but recently I won a "month of free drinks" at a local shop, so I'm drinking it again--all flavors--quite interesting! 1 Cup a day...that's what they limit me to...! :D

OMG coffee is the most disgusting thing ever, I drink Cappuchino and Espresso, My dad has his own Espresso station in our kitchen lol

Coffee is alright if you add lots of sugar and creamer (it helps to get rid of the aftertaste). I prefer cappuchino though.........and the best thing you can get is a 48oz cup of mountian dew slushie from sheetz gas station.......those things are to live for! I'm serious!

FireFox said:
Coffee is alright if you add lots of sugar and creamer (it helps to get rid of the aftertaste). I prefer cappuchino though.........and the best thing you can get is a 48oz cup of mountian dew slushie from sheetz gas station.......those things are to live for! I'm serious!

thats the only way u'll get me to drink coffe

i hate starbucks...but i goto line 3

a couple of coffee shops around town and i get a 24 ounce double iced mocha, usually daily....really adds up @ $4.00 each one....:eek:

I drink it black no sugar... but if i am at a starbucks and want something different i'll have a mocha

When I was drinking coffee, it was 1 to 2 pots per day. I liked my own blends more than buying it somewhere else.

I'm now a zero-coffee drinker.

I stick with my purified water!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom