COD4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
What do you think of COD4? It plays awfully like COD2 (I have never played COD3), the exploding cars are annoying apart from that i think its a **** good game and the graphics look good on my system so its all good!

any other thoughts you would like to add?

So far a great game butttttttttt....

I am very upset that you cant turn the music down or off and leave the action up. All they have in the sound options is a main volume option to turn everything up or down.

I think the music is way to loud in this game, and it takes away from how intence the game could be.

In high and intence situations i can barely here the gun shots cause the music is so loud... its just dissapointing

I hope someone can find a way to take care of this with a patch or dare i say a hack...

yeah the music is annoying, i hate it as it kind of ruins the atmosphere :) i like the way captain price is in the game (he was in COD1)

Its ok, but for a next gen game having a crappy box sky is very disappointing. And in Singeplayer the weapons have multiple attachments but in multilayer you can only have 1 attachment at a time. To me it feels a lot like a modded cod2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom