Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLIED GOVERNMENT

CALL OF DUTY 4, BATTLEFEILD 2, BATLEFEILD 2142, FRONTLINES: FUELS OF WAR

PLEASE BE OVER THE AGE OF 14!!

ALL OF OUR SERVER AND SERVER STATUS CAN BE FOUND HERE
Allied Government :: Game Servers

ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS YOU BEING OVER THE AGE OF 14! AND REGISTERING AT Allied Government :: Welcome Page

WE ARE A CLAN THAT HAS BEEN RUNING FOR OVER 4 YEARS, WE HAVE LOTS OF MEMBERS THAT LOVE TO PLAY, AND YOU WILL SEE MANY OF US ON A REGULAR BASIS. WE PLAY CALL OF DUTY 4 COMPETITAVLY IN TWL, AND OTHER LEAGUES SOON TOO... WE ARE TRYING TO GET LOTS OF RECRUITS FOR THE FRONTLINES: FUELS OF WAR DIVISION!

my clanmates have splintered from our old clan, and started our own, =KYA=.
check out our website:

=KYA= Kickin' Your Ass Clan

my clan name is chingadera, or chingy to all these fellas. we are quite the crew. mention me and this site if you check in. we are technically a bf2 clan at the moment. although, we all own COD4 and play that on occasion.
we go pubbing and destroy clans on their own servers. we had a server, but we just have too much fun pubbin', so we gave it up.
membership is based on how we get along with you and is decided on a case-by-case basis. we prefer 21-up, but we currently have, and have accepted members from 16-up.
check it out!

Ya'll do much ground-pounding, nagasama? Drop in on ERR's Jalalbad server sometime... just look to see if you see many clan tags first. It's always good to have some competition drop in.

Looks like your clan is set up a lot like mine... get together and have some fun. The COD4 guys in ERR have been playing in the TWA, and some of the BF2 guys were talking about it, but we're mostly there to have fun and game together.

Ya'll do much ground-pounding, nagasama? Drop in on ERR's Jalalbad server sometime... just look to see if you see many clan tags first. It's always good to have some competition drop in.

Looks like your clan is set up a lot like mine... get together and have some fun. The COD4 guys in ERR have been playing in the TWA, and some of the BF2 guys were talking about it, but we're mostly there to have fun and game together.

yepper, that's all we do...infantry only. of course lots of us are officers, so we've done our flying and tank-driving etc on our own. usually we are solo for that, but a couple of us may show up on a vehicle server occasionally.
i think i have played on ya'lls server a couple times, no complaints. i was looking for you on there...you're still trotter in-game, right?
we play a lot of [FUB]'s server, they are a good bunch of guys for the most part.
we used to play TWl when we were in WTC, but we just couldn't stand it. lol either all the teams we played were awesome or there was somethin fishy, ya know?
plus...lol we are all pretty sore losers when it comes to matches like that, heh heh..
when we lose a map on a pub, no big deal. but, the competition losses were irritating us more than it should've, so we just quit before we started disliking the game.
i like jalallalalalballaballaholla map, haven't played that one in awhile. actually haven't played any at all lately...if i get to 2nite, first bf2 in 3 weeks.
i'll get some of the guys to stop by w/me 2nite if i get on.
my xfire is "chingadera" (same as in-game minus my tags), BTW, if you want to add me.

I think I still have xfire installed. I have no idea what my name is on it, though.

In-game I am Trotman_516, with ~ERR~ tags. Never meant to use that name as i was just learning, but decided I didn't want to start all over.

Drop in on ERR's Jalalbad server sometime.

That server is the balls, its great, i get on it if i can cos its usually full :( but when your in its great and I get a good ping considering its in the US :)

ERR Server FTW!!!

I think I still have xfire installed. I have no idea what my name is on it, though.

In-game I am Trotman_516, with ~ERR~ tags. Never meant to use that name as i was just learning, but decided I didn't want to start all over.

lol fire it up and it will show your name in the box.
xfire is great, especially for us because we dont run a server. we can join on each other.

logocoz.png

Clan [C7]

My alias: TheOneKilla[C7][E-03][MP]

Our clan is pretty big, last time I checked we had 1000+ members signed up on the forums. I think we have around 100+ active users and there is normally around ~15 people on ventrilo on an average day.

We have many servers, we switch out servers very often. Right now we are hosting Sven Coop, Zombie Master, Zombie Panic Source, Garrysmod, pvkii, synergy, rune coop, serious sam 2... any any game you want as long as enough members request it. (COD4 server coming soon?) :p

You must be 15+ years of age or you will be named a [CADET] You will start out as a recruit [RCT] and after a week of activity you will become an [E-01] If you can't tell already we go by military rank.. and any admins will have the [MP] tag on. We use ventrilo to keep in touch and our most active server tends to be the zombie master server.

Unlike many other clans, we try to keep our admins under control. Any misuse of anybody's admin will be examined and taken care of.

We hope you plan to consider our clan and if you are interested check out this link: CoZmicShReddeR.com » -We Fight Together or Die Trying-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom