Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahryt i get what you mean now, i might give it a shot then but only prob is the time of when everyone is on

aww I wanted to join Trotter's COD4 clan when I get my new preowned rig.. stupid Age Requirements..

but only prob is the time of when everyone is on
WaveyDavey and Futuo are in England, our webmaster RossCo (vagtunnel in BF2) is in Scotland, and Mascot is in Norway. There are a few others who might be in during the day when the Europeans are in there. Ghostrail haunts the night as admin, so he may be on in your morning.

Good ones to look for are Psychotic, FearDaOtter, creepa, Roach-NS, BorisTheBlade, tmoskua, bluegra$$usmc, ghostrail, Trotman_516 (of course).

stupid Age Requirements
I didn't make the rule, but it works out pretty good. A few of the guys are a little rough, and the humor can get very low-brow at times... and a soprano 13 year old can really kill a good frag.

I have not yet got CoD4, I will be ordering it soon once I get my new buld. Trotter, can I join your clan?

*name of the clan: [PT] aka PinkTwinky
*what game(s): UT series, Quake 4, Counter Strike series.
*any age requirements: No
*any servers: yes currently being made
*general requirements: no cost requirement at this time. Just dont be a jerk off to anyone, we are all pretty laid back and we like to rag on eachother from time to time but dont try to act like a badass and try to start fights
*tell something about the clan: just a bunch of guys playing games hoping to start something big

dude Trotter my friend and I are getting BF2 and COD4 from my friends who quit, so could we join you?

18+ for the clan, but try out our servers. Jala and Karkand are infantry only, the two COD4 servers I'm not real sure about... one is S&D, I don't know about the other. Filter for ERR either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom