Chest pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
so should i still see a doctor?

YES!!!

we are not doctors. doctors are paid to diagnose you and believe it or not they know what they are doing. better go see one before you see a coroner.

i think its a worry about the pain coming from your armpit across your chest. im not a doctor but it sounds like it could be a chest infection, which would be easily treatable but a problem if you leave it

Harper said:
I have been seeing a lot of this sort of posting lately where people think that one of us TF Users here might be GP or some thing.
Even if there is a GP here, they have every right to not be a professional when posting on these technology forums for fun, on their spare time.

Harper said:
I have been seeing a lot of this sort of posting lately where people think that one of us TF Users here might be GP or some thing.

yeah, i deem p0werslave the king of this... from "my toe hurts" (i think that was him) to "lemonaid gatoraid"..... :p

i've noticed this too... searching back a year or so at other posts, people were a LOT less tempted by the "new thread" button... it was more relevent, in a way

Norcent said:
no i just wanted to see if you guys new anything about different conditions i might have thats all!!!

See A Doctor!

Don't worry. Your computer and tech forums will still be here when you get back.

could be anything from hypertension, to lung clots to bruised muscles... you need to see a doctor to find out for sure.

I have shortness of breath and right now I sound like i was running a mile and all as i did was walked down steps to my computer!!!

I would see a doctor but that costs money which i don't have right now cause of these two gaming pc's and these two 19" lcd's!!!

I'm no doctor but that really sounds like pneumonia, or less likely but still possible, a cardiac problem. You really need to see a doctor.

Sorry for the bad news. You shouldn't see a doctor.

I've seen this before on the technological front.

You're a goner. You shouldn't see a doctor but just donate your body to the donerbody place instead

But really... why have you not gotten in to a hosp. yet?

Like I said I have no money!!!

I am going to a doctor though before I go to work for 3-4 hours in the Freezer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom