Career help

Calikid32190

Beta member
Ok so I need to figure out what field this would be considered and some good colleges vocational and community colleges so what I wanna do is help with the invention of new technology for example apple how they make a new iphone every year I wanna be on a team that helps produce new technology products like iPhones or new computers what field would this be considered that's what I'm having a hard time figuring out

You're talking about research & development. If that's your goal, you'll need more education than a vocational or community college can provide. Although there are exceptions, most R&D engineers have Masters or PHD.

Agreed, you need an engineering degree - get your masters if you want to work for a big company like Apple or Google.

Thanks for the help guys so it would be considered a electronic engineering What would be some good schools to go to I'm in Colorado at the moment And I think I'm going to have to start at a community college then go into a four-year one would it be better to go to a vocational school And electronic engineering will help with making new products and technology things

Thank you I will Definitely have to check into that I am in pueblo and I think Boulder is pretty close Is there any specific classes that I should study that will help me in my career or should I just do my basic courses

Thank you I will Definitely have to check into that I am in pueblo and I think Boulder is pretty close Is there any specific classes that I should study that will help me in my career or should I just do my basic courses

Best way of getting the answer to this question would be by contacting the school directly. They have program advisors that can assist you with specific questions like that.

Okay got to get in touch with one of the advisers and see if they can help me with the classes I need but thank you guys for the help and also would a vocational school be better for what I wanna do or a actual jr college

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom