Can someone help me create a small logo??? Pleaseee

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark strike1

In Runtime
I just started a hunting club called Rock Acres Hunting Club. So I was going to see if anyone could make a cool logo for me that says Rock Acres as a title, then Hunting as a subtitle or something along those lines and implement deer antlers or something related to hunting into it. If its too much to ask I understand, I tried, but my logo looks terrible. Here is a link to it so you can see a general understanding of what I am "trying" to accomplish. http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8463/lolkm3.jpg

Hows this?
HuntingLogo.png

Just say if you wanted it adjusted :)

Re: Can someone help me with a logo...I stink at this :(

Please dont double thread. Contact a mod for your other thread to be moved.

Tkey

That looks great! Better than what I can do haha, never been an expert at photoshop. The only other thing I would like is to make the H in hunting uppercase, and thats about it. Other than that thank you!! :)

Re: Can someone help me with a logo...I stink at this :(

I don't see what's so bad about your logo. In its current form it's a little tacky, but you could clean that up and make it look pretty nice imo.

Use the eraser tool on brush and try to smooth the edges of the antlers up, so they're not all jaggedy. I'd also recommend finding a better looking font at dafont.com, and maybe using some effects to make it look and blend better. Then make the circle a little smaller and thicker.

Maybe I'll try my hand at it in a bit.

I am not very artistic when it comes to drawing pictures in photoshop, or even on paper for that matter haha. I wanted to get a logo that was somewhat smooth and flashy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom