California Profitional Permit???!!!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what annoys me the most? When people drive fast when your able to pass them and they drive like 5mph when you cant pass them.... One of these days I will end up getting a truck instead of a car and just ram them in the back, they ****ing **** me off to no end...

woot7800GT said:
I think one should be able to spell "provisional" before he is allowed to get the provisional permit.

Anywho, I get my license in two weeks! (I waited way too long. I turn 17 in a month.)
actually i know how to spell "provisional' that was a mistake

maybe if you did it as 'profisional' it would be a slight typo or something, but profitional is pretty far off if ya knew how to spell it.

regardless, luckily there is no spelling tests that need to be completed beforehand.

But anywho, in all seriousness, you need to call the DMV, not ask forums like these. People from different countries, states, crap like that, you won't find very definitive answers.

"...."

I really want to mutillate people when they drive oupon the back of me for no ******* reason That will be on the drivers test, too. Allways leave at least 1 yard between you and the car in front of you during all riving periods. (accept stoplights.)

:cool:

1 yard? Thought it was supposed to be atleast cars length. 1 yard wouldn't be enough to stop if they were to quickly slam on the brakes and you were going down a normal highway.

its the same in the UK.. If you pass your test in a manual then you can drive manual and automatic cars... but if you pass in an auto then you can only drive an auto...

it makes sense to me as someone who passes in an auto has no idea about gear changes and clutch control.

Most people in the UK drive manual (stick) as the majority of cars here are manual... i prefer it that way... i get bored in an auto... and there is nothing quite like dropping down a gear giving it high revs, getting a small flame out the exhaust and then burn it past some poser in a flash car... well at least until I can afford a flash car... but id drive it properly!!

Nubius said:
1 yard? Thought it was supposed to be atleast cars length...
It used to be one car length for every 10 MPH (don't know the rule of thumb for kilos). One car length at 70 MPH is not enough.

Dave :D

Heh, we don't go by length here.... We have to allow about 2 seconds between each other, like when the back end of one vehicle passes a sign, your front end has to take atleast two seconds to pass that same sign....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom