Buy 360 or hold out for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beefcake said:
Also if you haven't heard the PS3's GPU is going to be downgraded. The "RSX" (the GPU) clock speed has been slashed by 10% and it's memory too.

ya... i've been noticing that the graphics for this console are slowly looking worse now that the time of arrival is coming soon.... still looks amazing no doubt.. but not as impressive as i thought they would be...

and up there about ps3 doing everything a computer can.. i doubt it has any of the instruction sets to do what a pc can... that'll be the day when i see a ps3 doing graphic designing... and being used as a server.. when that happens... then i will stop using my computer

The Wii is looking Excellent yes i think it will beat anything especailly Red steel that looks amazing... i heard tht The Ati GPU acts the same ways as a X1800 i think or the next 1 up red steel is suppost to use 4x Antialiasing and it seems to still get HIGH Frame per sec the controller is amazing especially if you have it on Nunchuck :)

The xbox 360 is great. I still play halo on my original xbox because i do some competetive gaming locally, and you can't use 360's there. Personnaly im so comepletely biased toward the 360 because it has halo3 and playstation dosn't, that i probably shouldn't be posting lol.

DOWN WITH SONY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom