6-call of duty 2
7-soldat <- www.soldat.pl
8-graw
9-ut 2k4
10-wolfenstine et

Mr_Threepwood said:
WoW in a lan place would be dumb.
I know places that do it.

If I need to kill an hour or 2 in the city (normaly when i am waitng for movie), I normally sit at one of the lan cafes that offer WOW and log on with my account and grind or farm for a little bit.

My sister does the same as she as 4 hour break between classes at Uni.

I got a few guild members that will do the bigger Raids at a lan cafe as they need the better internet connection.

mikesgroovin said:
Just because of that fact alone, I think that MMOs are a great idea inside a per-profit LAN. MMOs are extremely addicting and they consume more than the required time a player need to do something, because you HAVE to wait for other real players more than likely. Heck, even if you do nothing but PvP inside the Battlegrounds. Some of those queue times are incredible...while you are in queue what are you usually doing? Farting around waiting. Meanwhile, LANs make more money.
Not to memsion that some MMORPGs have very LAN CAFE Freindly EULA as the software devs know that they are really cashing in on the subscription. And provided that no same account gets logged on twice, they could not careless how many computers you install them on.

Please note, check with the softwave devs first.

i also hafta add some nooby games to the list, sometimes in between hardcore gaming sessions, i just hafta play some GTA3 or some Postal 2, little kids enjoy them as well but i hate to think what they tell their parents that they did while playing postal 2..... i shudder

Mr_Threepwood said:
WoW in a lan place would be dumb.

Heres the games you need:

1. CSS & CS 1.6
2.Warcraft 3
3.BF2
4. Just install all the Steam apps you can, half life 2 death match owns
Somehow they still manage to play it... BTW the games you put in there are not by your interest, its by the consumers. People buy energy drinks and go crazy on the computers, somehow the people that go to these things say it is addicting as cocaine "as if they tried it". WoW will attract lots to play, I live in FL the gaming capitol of the world I know many strategies and ways of money making Ideas I could share with you, I sent you a PM tend to that. Thanks.

Thread's been around for a while...

Anyway, you might want to include some casual games, like Bejeweled, Bejeweled 2, and such. Not everyone is into hardcore FPS and such.

Who plays Bejeweled? Isn't that one of those puzzle games you get from the 5$ bin at Wal-Mart?

I really don't think anyones going to go to a LAN center for a casual game, and pay hourly.

You'd be surprised, especially if the rates are good.

Not everyone is into fragging. Some just want to waste an hour or two and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom