BSOD Windows XP install multiple languages

Druid

Fully Optimized
I'm installing on a Dell T3500, so I have to get these intel raid drivers installed before installing XP through an external floppy for XP to work. The drivers worked for English, Chinese, Portuguese, and Russian, but they aren't liking French, Danish, or German. I haven't tried Spanish, Japanese, or Italian yet. I get the BSOD. I'm thinking the drivers are wrong, but this started happening after I had to abort the Russian install because I couldn't get the keys I wanted for the product key because they aren't on the Cryllic keyboard. I then went ahead and put the English cd back in so that I could format. I formatted and then quit the installation and went back to German. I still get the BSOD after loading the drivers. I don't know what it says because it is in German.

Any ideas? Oh, and, if you're curious, I am reimaging all the installs using symantec ghost. After I am done, I will have set up 40 test images using the ten languages I have mentioned in XP, Vista, Win 7 32, and Win 7 64.

Link to drivers I am using:

Drivers and Downloads | Dell [United States]

I was previously using different ones, but I downloaded these because I was having problems. I'm not sure if they are actually different, but the name shows up slightly differently when installing them. I got the originals from someone else.

Back
Top Bottom