Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok new question.. which state do you guys think recieved the most aid money for katrina? lets think hard on this, what state was hit and happend to be the state were our president is from..........

GuitarFreak1857 said:
ok new question.. which state do you guys think recieved the most aid money for katrina? lets think hard on this, what state was hit and happend to be the state were our president is from..........

What is the point of this? You really think Bush took the money and sent it to Texas just because that is where he is from? What a retarted comment.

What about all the people from Houston donating their time and money to ungrateful Louisiana hurricane victims?

Good god....I'll give you ALL cookies if you can just read this, take it in stride, think about it, and NOT make some stupid ass comment about the government, bush, how quickly help arrived, or where any money is going.

If you really want to know, all the money is going to my bank account which I conveniently have in Switzerland, and as for all the money that you suckers are donating to the Red Cross. Well, lets just say that the Red Cross's bank account # is one digit different from mine. ;)

That's true, I guess you deserve one

Well, lets just say that the Red Cross's bank account # is one digit different from mine.
I don't believe you, you need to give me your bank account # so I can verify :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom