Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you posted this I remember i replied to a thread in here about how Al Sharpton is always playing the race card in such ridiculous situations
yeah, like I said, I knew a couple people had brought them up once before so I figured it'd appeal to atleast a couple people in here

Who really is Al Sharpton.

Anyways since this will oh so turn into a racism thread.

I am tired about this.

Black people: "Hey wassup nigga"
Other people "nigga" *black people scream racism*

Who is racist here, we don't have seperate word's, not letting a race use a word is racist.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The only real racism I see these days is actually from non-white people.

Chris, that's probably because you are white.. :)

As for the article. Good article Nubius. I definitely agree with what the author is trying to convey. Even though, him bringing religion into it somewhat weakened it.

One thing I have noticed over the years is that black people get special treatment. Of all the minorities in Canada, black people get the most special treatment. It was funny watching this Indian Comedian called Russell Peters doing his thing. He did a 8pm one hour special on CTV (big TV station in Canada) a few months ago. In one bit, him being Indian an all, he was making fun of literally ALL the ethnic groups. He did brown. He did oriental. He did white.. Everyone in the audience had a blast.. Then we got to the black people.. OMG.. After his jokes, you could CLEARLY see the audience trying "not" to laugh as much.

Obviously, Russell knew this even before he started.. And made a point of mentioning it.. :)...

WTF is up with that.. :rolleyes:

Who really is Al Sharpton.
Same as 'reverand' jesse jackson....they do nothing but sit back and wait to call RACISM!! on anything they can.

Black people: "Hey wassup nigga"
Other people "nigga" *black people scream racism*

Who is racist here, we don't have seperate word's, not letting a race use a word is racist.
I read this other article once quite some time ago written by a black man that said "If you want white people to stop saying 'nigga' then black people must abolish this word as well"

simple as that.

Even though, him bringing religion into it somewhat weakened it.
Yeah I thought the same thing too, but whatcha gonna do, he is a rabbi after all...or so the article claims...he kind of went into religion but then brought it back towards the end, but yeah there was one point where I felt he was kind of going out of the realm of his original argument.

Chankama - the dude you are talking about TV is kind of like the guy here in the states, his show is called "Mind of Mencia"...he's a spanish dude and he makes fun of every race, or points out the ignorance of every race..it's good stuff....I forget what his name is besides "mencia" lol, I want to say carlos but I'm not 100% on that.

He went out on the streets, said "Say anything you want about another race", he went up to a black woman and said "So about this "MAN" thats always keeping you down, what do you want to say to the "MAN"' and she said "Yeah why do they always walk like this.." and basically did a robot like, stiff walking movement and he said "Well thats cause some of us, not gonna mention any races here, GOTTA GET TO WORK" lol...it was hilarious and you could tell the lady was slightly emberassed, good stuff none the less.

he gave a muslim guy a megaphone and the dude yelled out "NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS" lol

Nubius said:
he gave a muslim guy a megaphone and the dude yelled out "NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS" lol

hahahaha. That's just awesome. lol..

I can just picture the other people in the crowd being all uneasy and embarassed just b/c this guy is shouting this shit. It's true though. Every race/religion has psychos. Kinnda unfair for the Muslims. I remember, after Sept 11, one nutball decided to "punish them muslims" and grabbed his gun to go hunt them (yes in the US).. He killed this poor soul pumping gas to his car.. Turned out he wasn't even muslim.. He was Sikh. The retard didn't know how to tell the headgear apart.. Speaking of nutballs....... Wonder if he's on death-row?...

As for the muslim terrorists, I have to say that this whole "guns firing into the air randomly" thing is just extra special.. :rolleyes:

Chankama their's like no racism towards azn's really up here.

However old school, it was racism central. Mainly started by the arab and surrounding country people.

Good read, I have friends of different nationalities and cultures and we joke about stuff all the time, to hate a black, white, asian, or any type of person does not mean you hate EVERY single black, white, asian etc. I think that is the big problem with labeling and racism, someone says they don't like someone and that group of people instantly think they are prejudicing

It's kinda like a double-edged sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom