Borderlands 2

I think happy would be an understatement for me... exstatic would be the word I would use for myself.

truly an improvement on almost every aspect of the game. Cant wait to play it tonight

I think happy would be an understatement for me... exstatic would be the word I would use for myself.

truly an improvement on almost every aspect of the game. Cant wait to play it tonight

You are REALLY correct on that point. It's a really polished take on the stuff that worked in the original game and DLC, and the stuff that didn't work is t3h g4wnz.

I'm finding the menus a bit hard to get used to, but I can see how they are going to be better in the long run. Not so great in horizontal split screen though.

Xbox.

And look ajacks, so far, I think it's awesome and easily the best game I've played this year. I'm just gun-shy after Mass Effect 3. I'm LOLing, even my gf is bewildered and curious by it, and I think it's fantastic. BUT. I would have said every last one of those things about ME3 up until reaching that idiot god-child.

The ending of the original Borderlands never really bugged me because we never knew what was going to be in the vault. And it's not even that I think Gearbox would screw the pooch that badly, because Borderlands 2 is NOT a philosophical game (unless you're debating whether a bullet can actually be considered to exist before it fulfills its destiny; in other words, is a bullet a bullet if it isn't causing a wound? If someone wants to get into some Heidegger-level real talk on this, I'm ready to roll), but dude, I loved Mass Effect as much as I love Borderlands and the Fallout world, and so far, Borderlands is the only one that hasn't blown it with a sequel.

That's all. I'm loving it right now, and it's not that I think Gearbox would do such a thing (and, if they did, it would probably be followed by one of the funniest jokes ever to appear in a game), but I'm wary based on recent experience.

Also, I had a REALLY bizarre glitch when starting up the game yesterday - a bunch of gear I had sold off reappeared in my inventory, as well as a third active weapon slot being enabled AND getting a SECOND key for the chest in Sanctuary.

Yeah. Pretty much the best glitch EVER.

See wile I was a bit let down from ME3 to me its not so much about the end point its about the storie and the journey through it thats why i still have mad love for the ME universe. Also i wont let on semi crummy ending cause me to be gunshy about liking a diferent game.

@hikari I can see how that would be a problem on split screen I had a horrid time doing split screen on Dungeon Derfenders

Xbox.

And look ajacks, so far, I think it's awesome and easily the best game I've played this year. I'm just gun-shy after Mass Effect 3. I'm LOLing, even my gf is bewildered and curious by it, and I think it's fantastic. BUT. I would have said every last one of those things about ME3 up until reaching that idiot god-child.

The ending of the original Borderlands never really bugged me because we never knew what was going to be in the vault. And it's not even that I think Gearbox would screw the pooch that badly, because Borderlands 2 is NOT a philosophical game (unless you're debating whether a bullet can actually be considered to exist before it fulfills its destiny; in other words, is a bullet a bullet if it isn't causing a wound? If someone wants to get into some Heidegger-level real talk on this, I'm ready to roll), but dude, I loved Mass Effect as much as I love Borderlands and the Fallout world, and so far, Borderlands is the only one that hasn't blown it with a sequel.

That's all. I'm loving it right now, and it's not that I think Gearbox would do such a thing (and, if they did, it would probably be followed by one of the funniest jokes ever to appear in a game), but I'm wary based on recent experience.

Also, I had a REALLY bizarre glitch when starting up the game yesterday - a bunch of gear I had sold off reappeared in my inventory, as well as a third active weapon slot being enabled AND getting a SECOND key for the chest in Sanctuary.

Yeah. Pretty much the best glitch EVER.

are you sure that isnt the extra key for bearing a Shift member?

Back
Top Bottom