Borderlands 2

I read about people not receiving their codes from Best Buy. That sucks. Best Buy screws people out of pre order bonuses. Amazon no longer offers release day delivery. I'll continue shopping at GameStop. Thanks.

I read about people not receiving their codes from Best Buy. That sucks. Best Buy screws people out of pre order bonuses. Amazon no longer offers release day delivery. I'll continue shopping at GameStop. Thanks.

For all of Gamestops short comings, at least I have a relationship with the dudes behind the counter. They recognize me when I walk through the door and I am able to talk gaming with them. I have yet to be forked by Gamestop and the guys there try to hook me up when they can.

For all of Gamestops short comings, at least I have a relationship with the dudes behind the counter. They recognize me when I walk through the door and I am able to talk gaming with them. I have yet to be forked by Gamestop and the guys there try to hook me up when they can.

Yeah me to the only thing I dont like is when it isnt the chick I know working at the store they just dont take no for an anwer when I dont want a pre order

on Mon night my gamestop was selling pizza and soda and candy to people in line for Blands 2

ha, during the MW3 mignight launch, my gamestop had Hooters come in with wings, a live band and a MW2 MP competition

wow free wings?

Some ine there had said the Black Ops launh was all the way around this little mall.

Did anyone get the CE I am glad I didnt they looked really small

If u ps3 folks Want to play and all be about the same level i May start another toon. I can still level people with this one though

Amazon dropping the $0.99 release-day delivery changed my ordering habits too. I have Assassin's Creed 3 coming from Amazon, but I pre-ordered it around April or May when that shipping was still being offered.

Now, since apparently a post I sent yesterday was moderated for some reason, I don't think you all saw the picture I sent Brett on Twitter. I've been getting SCARLET SNIDER sniper rifles.

I think you all know why that's ROFL hilarious.

Also, I keep seeing reviews talking about finishing Borderlands - the first one - in 20 hours. HOW?!?!?!? Who are these people? Are they the ones that Patton Oswalt said would miss out on everything awesome and cool in life and they're trying to prove it? How do you play Borderlands in 20 hours? Someone explain this to me.

With that said, the game really gets rolling once you get to Sanctuary and open it up, especially the black market and safe. I think the way the game handles SDUs is vastly improved because getting to some of those repair kits in Borderlands was GNARLY (remember the one before you fought Wee Wee and how many precision jumps and how much precise movement it took to get it?). I think having a safe from the start is a massive improvement.

And while I initially thought the skill tree was somewhat underpowered, the skill rank tokens start making up for it as you complete challenges. The problem is that I suspect it takes a while, maybe even a couple of playthroughs before you'll really start seeing a significant effect from them. Right now, I think my highest boost is 3.3%, and that's still less than a box on the old skill tree would have given.

Gotta say, overall - and so far - I'm very stoked on it. The changes that were made streamline and improve the game, and add things Gearbox learned from the DLC (like the bank / safe). The stuff that's not there usually removes annoyance / frustration and gives the player choice (like the SDU upgrade system using stuff found in the game instead of buying ammo upgrades at vending machines or requiring players to do quests).

So far, I'm really happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom