bmw gives checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Technically, no, if you flip it 90 degs, it's still way bigger. Proximity. It's all about location, location, location :p Meh whatever..

I think that the sign appears so much bigger than the other one, due to the relatively close proximity of the photographer. The other sign appears so much smaller as it seems to be across the street possibly from the vantage point of the camera. Or, it's because BMW likes showing off how big they can get :p

^ Technically, no, if you flip it 90 degs, it's still way bigger. Proximity. It's all about location, location, location :p Meh whatever..

Perspectives don't work like that, but still BMW's sign is larger, about double the square meters of Audi's :D I'll modify the perspective so we can make a better measurement

EDIT :

failownedaudichessfailt.jpg

Oh for GODS SAKES ! Sarcasm follows: You guys win, there is NO way someone taking the picture wasn't closer to the ****ed sign ! Sheeesh, funny in 47 years I know not a freaking thing.

NOTICE the street light between the two signs indicating a ROAD or parking lot in between !

The sign on the right is closer, mssseee

Oh for GODS SAKES ! Sarcasm follows: You guys win, there is NO way someone taking the picture wasn't closer to the ****ed sign ! Sheeesh, funny in 47 years I know not a freaking thing.

NOTICE the street light between the two signs indicating a ROAD or parking lot in between !

The sign on the right is closer, mssseee

yes i know but it still is bigger ;)

27zkzlv.jpg

red lines. Yes the distance makes it seem bigger. And it does, that's why the usually height of the sign looks bigger. But look at the circles, it's the end of the usually length of the stand...sign extends far below it. Yes...it's closer...but it's still bigger :p

Why is everyone focusing on the size of the billboard. The joke "checkmate" has NOTHING to do with the size of the billboard.

yea i know...and yes i know it's making a joke about chess..saying "your move" then the reply of "checkmate". good joke ,yes...use of a huge billboard...yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom