bmw gives checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
fail-owned-audi-chess-fail.jpg

Lol, that is very nice, but what exactly were they fighting over?

Anyone seen the new Mercedes AMGs? Those cars are simply... amazing! If I'm ever rich, I'll be getting one.

I think that the sign appears so much bigger than the other one, due to the relatively close proximity of the photographer. The other sign appears so much smaller as it seems to be across the street possibly from the vantage point of the camera. Or, it's because BMW likes showing off how big they can get :p

The "your move" is in reference to the new audi, not the size of the sign. Still funny though.

I think that the sign appears so much bigger than the other one, due to the relatively close proximity of the photographer. The other sign appears so much smaller as it seems to be across the street possibly from the vantage point of the camera. Or, it's because BMW likes showing off how big they can get :p

no..look closely at the stand thing the big one is one. There is a smaller sign on the back side..which is the normal size. It's not the angle/distance/etc..it's actually very large lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom