Black Ops Wager and game in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a lot of play time... I think I have 13 days of play time in COD4.

But so far I am liking Black Ops quite a bit, it's way better then I expected it to be. The stuff Kennedy and Nixon say during zombies is really funny. I've found that fighting bots REALLY helps with leraning the new maps, perks, and guns before doing ranked online. I love the wager matches, One in the chamber is a lot of fun, sticks and stones is great too (but I find myself getting knifed more often then not). The one big issue I'm having with it right now is getting into ranked games but I'm sure that will be fixed fairly soon.

holy crap...

1200 hrs...

dude...

I know :( Played a ton of that game. Haven't touched anything in a while though, other than single player black ops. Reach only played a few hours on, xbox never gets used anymore. Though I left my xbox on constantly when I did play, cause it started to take a long time to turn off for some reason.

This happened to me today.

I killed someone, went to pick his weapon up because I had no ammo left and 4 people spawned behind me.

The spawns really need to be redone.

That map isn't very big dude. You were the only person on that side, so the other side would have been a worse place for them to spawn. I don't know how you want them to redo them.

ok, but how are they any better in the other ones? Since you don't spawn in bases in this game, it is hard for me to tell how they are bad. Maybe I just don't game enough.

When you spawn in any game you shouldn't spawn in front of enemies.. You shouldn't spawn on top of claymores or other explosives. You also shouldn't spawn in the middle of fire. Most games have gotten this right. Some of the maps are small, but even on larger ones you will find yourself spawning into enemy fire.

Not here isn't bases, but spawning should either be done near team mates or away from fire. I get spawn killed all the time due to the fact I spawn right in front of an enemy. It is almost like the game gets confused with what team you are on. Also, instead of spawning you in a corner, or hidden somewhere like previous COD games, you will spawn in the most open area of the map, and if you don't get killed right off, you have to sprint and drastically, most likely run and dive (Which we should be able to turn off as I hate it!) for your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom