Black Ops Wager and game in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that looks prime. I think this is gonna trounce mw2. Then again, I thought waw was more fun that 4, unlike most people. I'm pretty sure this is only because I was a boss at waw though.

Yea, I am thinking it is going to at least equal to that of mw2 for me. I was not all that impressed with WAW. I never even made it to the first prestige that I remember. Got on it the other day because I am totally sick of MW2 and it was just odd. The biggest thing I liked about WAW was the zombies naturally. I think they have taken a huge step forward in black ops though, from what it looks like at least. If they come through with zombies + the wager matches then I believe this is going to be my new fav game for a while.

There is a lot of things this game has going for it.. As long as it has console. PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE CONSOLE.

It should be pretty fun. We have spec ops missions, dedicated servers, multiplayer private training against bots, and a ton of other wicked stuff like cross bows..

oh man, if you can put bots in when you're playing split screen at home on an xbox, that'll be the best. With only 4 people it can be kinda slow.

That will make it interesting... Change there difficult to insane and do like you and a few buddies vs as many as you can lol..

Minigun!! Looks very promising and fun, im kind of sick of MW2 my self for ps3, made it to 7th prestige and stoped. i really like the one bullet game; very intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom