Bird deterrant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
howdy

I live in the countryside...I have a carport type garage....

Lately I've been hearing some strange noises outside, but never knew quite what...needless to say, my little Scion XB is a platform for birds and their little excretions.

I know people use false owls on the roofs of some places to keep birds away, but you guys think this will help? As they fly into and under as opposed to on a roof.

Oh my little car, it's been bird graffiti'd big time :p Need to get me a savannah cat and make a back yard for him...he/she'll eat em. hehe

tm-benelli.jpg

Plastic owls, plastic snakes, CDs hung on strings. yes, they also make good target practice.

Owls don't work, egals an other birds of prey do, you can also get gas powered bird deterrents but they are limited.

Baretta 50 caliber. You know, you can miss it by a foot, and the shockwave from the bullet still hits with incredible force, enough to slam a mans arm back and wip it out its socket :).

I think I will do cd's on a string thing...that thing works?!

since I was saving a whole mass to do a cd curtain or wall, lol...and have a bunch

and I am non violent and love animals, just don't want them to be buttheads so much with my home and car :D

Just put up some bird feeders and stuff away from where your car is. That will attract them over there instead of by your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom