Bioshock Infinite

So I ended up going with amazon. Currently installing Bioshock Infinite on my PC.
Don't forget that you can use the Konami Code to unlock 1999 mode off the bat for those who love challenges or want to just torture yourselves

Oh Ajacks thats so sweet

So I was gonna wait till friday to pick this up but decided against my better judgment that I will skip OT today and leave a 12 and go get it also trading in Bioshock 1 and 2 since 1 comes with it and 2 was a ps+ freebe not long ago. Prob wont get crap for them but whatever I dont need doubles

Yeah, after reading all the reviews I bought this over the PSN. I'll probably take off Thursday to make it a longer weekend.

not in a rush to get this game, though i want to play it badly
might wait till this weekend to get it

I figured why not? I'm going to get it anyway and by purchasing on the PSN... errrr SEN... I get $10 SEN credit plus the SEN perks, as meh as they are. The biggest draw for the SEN purchase is I can load one copy on each of my PS3s. Not having to share is nice.

I just dont like taking up all that hd space I wish my PS would have broke after the red 500gb one came out my 320 is almost full with just games.

Also what will happen when psn switches to ps4 or whatever they gnna do will they allow us PS+ers to keep the free games

Back
Top Bottom