Bioshock Infinite

Couple more points:

- Cannot wait for the BioShock Infinite spoiler thread.

- Does BioShock become this console cycle's best franchise? Between the first game, the underrated BioShock 2 and Infinite, that's an incredible trio of games. There's also Portal, The Elder Scrolls, maybe Gears and Uncharted. Mass Effect, too.

Yeah tough call there have been some great games this gen. I would also throw Castlvania in there. Dragon Age came close but blew it with 2 defintely the souls games though.

I would Agree with Borderlands also cause with the exception of this dlc fiasco the gam was great and didnt let me down at all upon release

I'm surprised that the review embargo was lifted. They must be REALLY confident.

***EDIT***

Also, the combat use of vigors, weapons, etc. sounds more than a little bit like Bulletstorm :)

Last edited:
Not really. There's 1999 Mode, which is way harder (food not as potent for replenishing health, tougher enemies, tighter resource management, stiffer penalties for dying). But you can't start over with all your Vigors and Gear intact.

Not really. There's 1999 Mode, which is way harder (food not as potent for replenishing health, tougher enemies, tighter resource management, stiffer penalties for dying). But you can't start over with all your Vigors and Gear intact.

thats a shame I like playing through again and being way over powered so i can enjoy the atmosphere with out fearing for my life LOL

Excellent review Brett... 10am tomorrow cant get here soon enough

thats a shame I like playing through again and being way over powered so i can enjoy the atmosphere with out fearing for my life LOL

Excellent review Brett... 10am tomorrow cant get here soon enough

There is a midnight release ... but you're a responsible parent :)

Back
Top Bottom