BF2 score per minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0werslave said:
mine is at .935

According to wise old you, I should just give up.

Read through the whole thread. :rolleyes: Quiting wouldn't be a bad idea, someone said something about lag, it would help if you weren't around. :p

This thread still going? What a bunch of poo.

FWIW...........my score is 2.235. That good enough to keep playing? Oh gee golly I hope it pleases BColes enough. Bla bla bla. Play me and I'll whoop your a$$.

Well if you're talking about points per hour then mine is 100.
Which would be 1.66666 points per minute.

Whatever that has to do with anything...

Just for the record mine is 1.62. And also for the record I still think this thread is retarted :)

bf2stats.jpg

sgtmetal said:
if u buy the game whose to say u can;t play

My view, which is completely personal opinion, is that if i don't do well in a game, i'm not having any fun and i just won't play anymore. On the otherside of that, i know there are players who can have loads of fun with a stat line of 0-0-0-23. I have more fun on teams that play together and make good choices. More to the point though, if you read through this whole thread i've OPENLY ADMITTED i shouldn't have worded things the way i did. All i want to know is what you score per minute. Now if you want to jump on the, "lets bash BColes because everyone else is" bandwagon feel free. LoL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom