BF2 score per minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if ea could actually fix all these stupid bugs in the game i would play it more often but until then im done with that game. *sigh* sooo much potential.

MADWAD said:
This thread is pointless and a little retarded.

yeah it is :eek: . So lets do this: What is your score per minute?;) Just answer that question if you want and pretend i didn't say anything else stupid in this thread. :eek:

ppl can play whatever they want whether good or bad. as long as they paid for the game :)
or say, U shouldnt be playin in the server w/ noobs. its ur fault, Bcoles.

boomstick666 said:
ppl can play whatever they want whether good or bad. as long as they paid for the game :)
or say, U shouldnt be playin in the server w/ noobs. its ur fault, Bcoles.

Exactly, bcoles im betting the first time you played this game are when you just started you spm was under 1, so dont go saying things like that, because you were the same type of person at one point.

Ridlyn said:
im betting the first time you played this game are when you just started you spm was under 1, so dont go saying things like that, because you were the same type of person at one point.

yes yes i know i'm a horrible person :eek: that's why i've tried to completely recant on everything i said and now all i want to know is what everyone elses SPM is... anyone... hello? I'm not saying i'm a bad a$$ or anything close, i just want to know what some of you guys have for SPM to see where i actually line up. Thanks.

What is your average score per minute while playing BF2. Not a single person has posted their score per minute, that's interesting ;)

BColes said:
I was just wondering what some of you think is a good score per minute in BF2??? I have a spm of just over 2 which isn't too bad. I know some of the top players in the world are at or near a spm of 4 which is REALLY good. I think anyone who is under 1 should just give up or play better. what do you guys think?

First, You can look up anyone's stats that you like through the ranking website. You'd think a BF2 god like yourself would know that...

Second, if people who suck at bf2 should quit... maybe you should consider the same about life...:rolleyes:

Oh oh oh, Alex that was good.

Right now I'm at 1.854.

Was at 1.903 at the beginning of my playing but kind of lagged behind sniping so much, 8 hours and 27 minutes sniping is a lot of sniping. Still a Sergeant though, so thats good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom