BF2 Rants : Share'm

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
For all of the BF2 players whom have a RANT to share. Please do.

I've been getting the short-end of the stick lately in BF2. It's really starting to get to me. For example last night...

Issue: Server auto team balance feature.

Map: Sharqi Peninsula (32 Players)

So a new round starts and I'm playing on the MEC. I hop into the Helicopter and a gunner joins me. We fly straight to the USMC T.V station and take out their Helicopter as it's taking off. Then we continue to take out every player that shows himself to use around the TV. Station. As we are on our mission, the rest of the team is make short work of every flag. We now have every flag taken but the "construction site".

A player on the USMC hops into the Stinger infront of the TV station and locks on to us... we both jump out knowing we had like 10% armor left... Parachute to the ground... Kill him and take the TV. Station.

I had the Spec. Op's Kit and started taking out all of the commander assets... Got the arty done and our commander drops us some supplies... I resupply and take out the UAV and the Satelite Trailer.

I head up to the roof of the TV. Station to grab the helicopter... Just as i'm taking off... I get blasted out of the sky by the Stinger over by the hotel.

Next thing I know I see, "Server has moved you over to the other team." WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? I'm now on the USMC and the MEC has just taken the construction site and owns all the flags.

Now i'm on the USMC and the round is over and the MEC won.

This p!ssed me off so freakin' bad. It's total B.S how this happens. How does the server decide who gets switched and who doesn't? I did get the Gold medal for the round, is it based on score?

This game was super fast too... The USMC was terrible and couldn't handle the rush... got owned really quick. All my hard work towards the win... went for nothing... and I got the loss... ARH!

Then, you try to join the other team again, and it suicides you for some mystical reason.

Awwww........ The scores are fixed. :( I kinda wish they would be deleted so EA would get a lot of ****.

I dont have the game, though i did play the demo a lot, and i borrowed a copy from a friend for a couple of weeks. My biggest rant is the people who TK for the vehicles, and those people who stand in front of ur plane and force u to TK them, at which point they punish you and damage your score. Personally, i think the driver should be able to punish the moron under him

thebleakness said:
BTW, did i play with you earlier HAVOCK? i played with someone with the name havock in it but i wasnt sure if it was you.

My BF2 tag is: [DRS]HAVOK

I used to be in a clan called, Dead Rabbit Society... But I left because I wasn't feeling the group. And since i've played almost 250 hours with this name, i kinda just keep it.

I like to think of it as [Down Right Suicide]HAVOK... Since I commit suicide a lot and i'm also a Artillery magnet... just like as mentioned above. I ALWAYS GET KILLED BY ARTY.

HAVOC2k5 said:
My BF2 tag is: [DRS]HAVOK

I used to be in a clan called, Dead Rabbit Society... But I left because I wasn't feeling the group. And since i've played almost 250 hours with this name, i kinda just keep it.

I like to think of it as [Down Right Suicide]HAVOK... Since I commit suicide a lot and i'm also a Artillery magnet... just like as mentioned above. I ALWAYS GET KILLED BY ARTY.
o cool. ive played w u before and i killed u and u killed me back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom