Best Video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, im not an Nvidia fanboy. Ive ran ATI cards before, and my main system is AMD based. I prefer Nvidia cards because they give good performance and fold extremely well, much better than ATI cards. I also prefer the lifetime warranty.

I was merely pointing out that the cards are cheaper than $130. And you dont need to type in all caps either. Take a chill pill and get off your high horse.

This wasn't even your thread to begin with, and the op even stated he is leaning towards the 8800GT.

Youve been here for a month, learn how the forums work before you flame a dedicated member.

If you got the median price it would be 130, i was not flaming you, you didn't even answer the question I asked. Which is why I was irritated.

If you got the median price it would be 130, i was not flaming you, you didn't even answer the question I asked. Which is why I was irritated.

Well man i didn't mean anything bad by it i was just trying to make sure you knew they're cheaper. If you want an ATI card and it makes you happy by all means go for it. I do love my 8800GT since its the first mid-high end gpu ive ever had (bought it for $215 in december 07) and its been good to me till this day.

Tut, tut, don't worry. He'll calm down :D :D :D

Ive been known to have anger management problems, blame the military.

The best bang for you buck would be getting a XFX 8800GS XXX or Alpha Dog Edition (I think they are the same thing?). Sure it is not a 8800GT but it is only $85 at newegg.com, $93 with the shipping.

Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Core clock: 680MHz
Stream Processors: 96
Memory Clock: 1600MHz
Memory: 384MB 192-bit GDDR3
DirectX: DirectX 10
OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0
DVI: 2
TV-Out: HDTV / S-Video Out
Model #: PVT88SFDD4

nVidia all the WAY!!! and always trust XFX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom