Best "scary" "thriller" game

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE4 was an awsome game, being low on health and ammo makes it thrilling. Dead Space is a good one too, pretty intense.

I thought the suffering was pretty creeped out.
but its not new.
Doom 3 startled me factor.
But FEAR when you get to the top a that ladder and the feet are there.. or Alma on the cieling the first time.. ya that was good.

I agree with FEAR. Havent played the second one, but the first one, I have to admit, the lights were on. Alma is a scary little chick. And I am comfortable with my masculinity in saying so. Would have been nice in having some variety in the dudes that ya kill, but I still had a good time playing that game.
-Pure

I've been advent in the horror gaming genre for as long as I've been playing video games, and I've played all the relevant horror releases, from Fatal Frame, to the Resident Evil series, and so on and so forth. Doom 3 and FEAR are just kind of, "I'ma kill everything, regardless". Resident Evil 4 was fun, but I found it to be the easiest of Resident Evil games, which none of them have been particularly hard. Dead Space is my recommendation for you, my friend. Dead Space is freaky, and it will definitely have a chilling and, "WTF", factor for you on the first play through. It's pretty lengthy for a survival horror game, and you're likely to spend upwards of twenty plus hours playing it. It also has fun little extras to unlock, and a bonus, "impossible", difficulty. By far, it was one of the freakiest experiences I've had in a while playing something in the survival-horror genre. The enemies are quite tactical too, and it isn't run-of-the-mill, "shoot them in the head", type gameplay. Every enemy has to be handled differently, or they'll handle you. Definitely look into it. I've played it three times thus far, and have always found something new to shock me.

yea i really wanted to get deadspace for awhile now just dont have the extra money on hand right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom