Best Console Controller

(this is for peeps who have made a virus) y did u make a virus?

• something to do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to target a company

• to make people sad/mad

• to leave your mark

• to supplament for your gf

• to get ready for the big time hacking/virusing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like PS2, They are too skinny and to 'boney'. I also dont like the Xbox originals, i found them too chunky/heavy and stiff.

My favoutite by far is Gamecube. Its perfectly shaped and so comfortale with nice buttons and i like the standard ninteno hexagonal thing around the analogue sticks

I prefer the Duke xbox ones, as my hands are quite big, and they covered the Duke perfectly. Than after quite a few lans, they got broken, so I was left with the S, which I'm not used to.

PS2 controller, is way too small for me. GC barely fits my hands.

As far as controllers, I have always liked the Gamecube. All the buttons are in the right place, and its confortable, and easy to use. I also like the fact that the X and Y stick out a little more the the A and the B, and I like that the A is oversized. That way you don't mash buttons you dont want to. I dont like Xbox you have to move your fingers around too much to reach all the buttons, and there is so many to on just one side. The playstation needs to update its controller. Its exactly the same as the PS1 control, and it reminds me of the SNES controls, plus its small, I could almost break it in my hands. Also with the GC they by far have the cheapest and the best Wireless controls in my opinion. Nintendos quality and price has always impressed me. I mean for a decent Xbox Wireless control your talking 60 bucks for a Logitech vs $30 for the GC. I wouldn't even know if the PS2 has a good wireless control.

I just bought the original xbox controller I love it fits my big hands good.Can't go back to the s controller feels too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom