belkin router internet problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDiesel

Baseband Member
i have a belkin wireless g router and ever since i hooked it up i have internet problems. the internet will stop working at random times, so then i have to reset the router for the internet to come back up. does anyone know what this could be.

i have the same problem with the same brand router, all of sudden it will go down to 1-2 mbps and firefox wont load pages. then i have problems reconnecting. anyone have a solution

mine used to do that too. is your wireless router stacked on top of something else like a modem or something. i remember mine would just like stop for a bit because it overheated sooo much it was like burning hot. but i dunno mine was with a netgear router.

same here! I just purchased a belkin router and it did work the first time but then it stop working! and I'm not sure what media disconnected mean...... but it was working before.

Do any of you guys see 2 connections in network connections one labeled lan and one internet?

ok guys....

did you set the router up properly......make sure you modem is into bridge mode and then try turning both the modem off and the router off....restart the pc....turn the modem and router back on....and try your internet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom