been playing Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
welll someone over here was having probs with ure card and vista.
Infact the gts has had a lot of probs with vista...black screens...bsods, errors ppoping out.

I just read an article somewhere where vista was the cause of 30% of nvidia card owner errors...

I don't know what you have the CPU Multi and speed set to, therefore I cannot tell you what to put the RAM Divide to.

Easy way would be to put the CPU at 400 X 6 and RAM divider at times 2 or 1 to 1, so the RAM runs 800 Mhz, assuming that is the defualt speed for it.

I have the cpu multiplier set to 9x and bus speed is 367mhz.

I don't see anything called ram divider in the bios. There is something called system memory multiplier. Is that what I need to change?

Okay, right now the ram multiplier is on 2 and a speed of 734mhz. I tried changing it to auto and tried different numbers and I could not get it to 800mhz. The closest I got is 734mhz. Does that mean I need to change the cpu speed?

I already told you to set CPU to 400 X 6 so RAM runs 800 Mhz when system memory mult == 2.

So long as you know your settings and have everything written down, getting the overclocked settings back should be easy as pie.

So I have to set the cpu to default speed(400x6=2400)? That is not a problem.

How do I download memtest86+? I have tried to download it but can't get it to work.

I burned memtest to a cd and booted from it but nothing was showing on the screen it was just black. I just restarted the pc, which may not have been smart. Are there any other programs to check for errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom